Commerical moving is a specialized field and it is vital that your moving company have substantial commercial moving experience.
At G & M Moving and Storage Corp. we have a dedicated consultant that will help pre-plan and coordinate every detail of your move with minimal interference to your day-to-day operations. We make sure that the only thing that changes about you company is the location.
Our Services Include:
- On-Site Consultation at no cost or obligation
- Guaranteed Final Price.
- Disassembly and re-assembly of units or cubicles.
- Off-Peak days discount
- Inventory labeling
- Coding and identification
- Relocation Planning with unique floor plan
- Rubbish removal
- Utilization of specialized packing for computers, servers and other electronics.
- Pre-move scheduling and planning sessions
- Storage and Warehousing overnight as needed
- Certificate of Insurance
Commerical Planned Moves
We recommend that you plan you company move as much as possible to alleviate the pressure and ensure an easy transition for your asssociates.
The following is a list of items you should prepare in order for us to help with your move and get you settled in and back to business.
- A floor plan for your current and new location should be made available to us prior to your move date. A copy should also be given to your movers on the day of moving to expedite the delivery of goods to the correct location.
- Desk & Credenzas should be emptied prior to the arrival. All related materials should be packed in identifiable boxes and labelled.
- File Cabinets depending on the size and content can either be left with contents in it or emptied accordingly. We will move them either way.
- Computer and Electrical Equipment will be packed the day of the move by our professional into secured bins and correctly packed according to the equipment. You should ensure that everything is discconnected.
- Fax Machines and Copiers - If you lease your equipment from a company you should notify them that you will be moving. Most lease companies will either move the equipment directly for you to your new location or they will provide a specialty casing for the equipment to be packed in for the transport by us to your new location.
- Pictures and Artifacts - should be tagged and labelled with their new location for our movers. We will carefully pack and wrap into specialized bins or cartons for the transport of these items to the new location.
HOW MUCH WILL THE MOVE COST?
The fincal cost of the move will depend on a number of factors: the services your company are willing and able to either do yourself (ie: Packing) or have an outside vendor handle (disassembling cubicles) , if you want to supply your own boxes or buy boxes from us and the distance of your move.